woensdag 2 januari 2008

2008

Everybody seems very preoccupied by lists around this time of year. So for what it's worth, here's a personal round up.

Last year has been a year of firsts. First business trip across the ocean, first powersuit-mandatory meeting (for an engineer, go figure), first product launch, first feedback after a 1.0 product. All in all, it looked good. On a personal level, I finally moved away from the love and caring home my mother provided me all those years (thanks for that). All in all, it's been a good year (no, not the tires) for my NADD brain. A lot of frequent changes, a lot of fun, a lot of pressure (somehow, I like that) and living on the fast track in general.

When it comes to 2008, I have no device to see the future so I can only hope and wish. Most of what I hope for is very similar to what I had in 2007. 

As Kane would have said it:"He who controls the past commands the future, he who commands the future conquers the past"

Wise words, wise words...

Geen opmerkingen: